Blog Title: Now we’re at the Akasaka Blitz~♪ Date: 26th April 2012
Hello to all the Play Girlz Japan!!!
Lately we’ve been practicing every day for the tour but, today we’re going to meet all our fa~ns♪ Now we’re at the Akasaka Blitz~♪ It’s been a long time since we last saw our fans!!! We’re so exci~te~d (*^^*)
Our pressure has rosen ~up↑↑↑↑↑
Also! The team that always takes care of our hair and make-up have given us a new pair of slippers to use. To all of you! And also to the staff! Thank you very much!!!
Let’s meet up later!!
Blog Title: I will show you a little bit of the rehearsal. Date: 26th April 2012
Hello to everybody~!!!
Thank you so much for coming today at the release event for『PLAYGIRLZ』the album. I’ll show you a little bit of the rehearsal.
We’re having a good time, also the members backstage
「I’m happy we took a photo with our fans!」
「Starting tomorrow we’ll have the chance to meet with those fans who were elected to attend the Stamp meeting, isn’t it great?」
We were talking about this very happily.
I think we really treasure our fans. I will work ha~rd for the members too!!!
by Unnie. (Avex Staff)
Blog Title: The first tour all over the country, has already started! Date: 27th April 2012
To all the Play Girlz Japan! Hello!
It has finally started! The first tour all over the country! Now it’s the Zepp Tokyo!
We’ve received a lot of care and we’ve also received a lot of flowers! And from this, this thing that comes from the fans that stood in the first row!!
Later, I’ll also share it with the rest of the members.
Today, I watched After School first Japan tour 2012 Playgirlz in Nagoya Zepp. I arrived there around 2pm. I directly lined up to buy After School goodies.
For my concert goodies, I bought a bag, shirt and a concert glow stick. I’m happy that Kahi is popular in Japan because I think Uee is the one who’s popular in Korea. But Nana seems to be equally popular or even more popular than Kahi in Japan. The gate opened at 4pm and the concert started at 5pm.
Prior to the show, some people had the chance to meet AfterSchool. I think they were part of the fan club. When they got out, some of them were crying. It was so sweet. My reaction would have been the same, too. Of course, it’s an overwhelming experience for a fan girl. I was a bit jealous and was on the verge of having tears, too.
My first impression of the girls:
1. Uee- Uee is the most charismatic in person. I actually didn’t like her before when she was new in After School because I thought she was so overrated. She seems the most popular among the After School members in Korea. But when I saw her during the concert, she was so natural. She acts so real. She was my favorite during the concert.
2. Jung Ah- Jung Ah is gorgeous. I never thought she would look that great. Her face has a perfect shape in my opinion. Her voice sounds better than Raina. Jung Ah is a perfect overall package: beauty, body and voice.
3. Jooyeon- Jooyeon looks like a doll. She has the prettiest face and complexion among them. She’s just so adorable.
4. Kahi- I love Kahi’s hair. She looked so stunning when she performed “Ah” and other songs with sexy music. Her hair was laid down at first but when she had it in ponytail, it revealed the beautiful shape of her face.
5. Nana- Nana looks exactly the way she is when you see her in videos. She’s gorgeous. I love her hair. She looked especially cute with Orange Caramel when she donned a big ribbon bow on her hair. She’s cute when she speaks in Japanese.
6. Lizzy- Lizzy is funny. She knows how to talk in a comical way.
7. E-young- She had a solo part where she played the electric guitar. She looked cool during that rockish moment. It kind of showed her individuality. But I think she should relax more during performances and should just try to enjoy. She looks uptight.
8. Raina- Raina looks so reserved. I don’t really like Raina that much because I have the thought that she gets the song parts that are really meant for Jung Ah.
About their performance:
My favorite performances were those when they performed their old songs like Ah, Diva, Because of You and Bang. The rap parts in Bang were removed and were replaced with chants involving audience interaction. I would have wanted the original performance of Because of You. Kahi was perfection in Ah. I was looking forward on seeing Uee during the “Diva” performance but it was so hard to see her. I’ve always thought “Diva” was her song. With the new songs, my favorite are Just in Time and Gimme Love. I could not recall if they performed Rambling Girls because I was too busy finding a decent spot in the concert place. I was concerned with trying to at least get a glimpse of the girls.
Orange Caramel had a really cute performance. They looked so entertaining and Nana was so adorable.
During the performance of Bang, a new After School member was introduced! I have a good impression of her. She’s pretty.
My advice for future concert-goers in Nagoya Zepp:
If you’re height is just around 5’2”, you’d better choose the seats in the second floor. Japanese men are so tall. I was hardly able to see all the members of After School. Nagoya Zepp is not that big so even if you’re in the second floor, you can clearly see the performers and you’ll definitely get a good view of the performance.
The good thing about the concert was it ended 7:30pm. So I was able to catch the train and the bus going back to Gifu. I didn’t get to worry about the transportation availability.